Due to Continued concerns and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the office lobby of South Eastern Indiana Natural Gas Co., Inc. will remain closed to the public. The office remains staffed to answer your questions and service technicians remain working to ensure a safe and reliable natural gas system. Please review the information provided below.
Ways to pay your bill:
South Eastern Indiana Natural Gas Co., Inc. is temporarily waiving the convenience fee when paying with a debit or credit card.
- Drop Box: Located in front of the office building
- Mail: PO Box 1007, Morristown, In 46161 or PO Box 441, Milan, In 47031
- Telephone:(812)654-2444; payable with debit or credit card
- Website: seingas.net; payable with a debit or credit card with a registered account
Changes to service, balance inquires and other requests will be done over the phone, when possible. If a visit to the office is required, an appointment must be set.
and OTHER GAS EMERGENCIES
will be responded to 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- During the business day, call the Gas Co. at (812)654-2444
- After hours or on the weekend, call the Gas Co. at (800)379-1800
If a service technician needs to visit your residence, we request that you:
- Notify the Gas Co. if anyone at the residence is diagnosed or exhibiting symptons of COVID-19; this will allow the Gas Co. employee to take extra precautionary steps.
- Practice social distancing
Governor Holcomb's Executive Order mandates the temporary suspension of disconnection of utility services. However, we encourage you to continue paying your bill, you remain responsible for the charges owed. A temporary suspension of disconnection of utilities is not a forgiveness of any amount(s)owed. If you are aware that you may have difficulty paying your gas charges owed, please conact the Gas Co. office during normal business hours to discuss the account.
Other possible resources for assistance:
- FindHelp.org: Connects residents to service providers that offer free or low-cost support, as well as assistance with basic needs including food, housing, and bill assistance (including utilities)
- Township Trustee: Provides emergency assistance to individuals and families in need who qualify based on township assistance standards. This may include payment of rent, mortgage, or utilities
- Local Community Action Agencies: Contact your local agency to discuss possible programs available to assist with basic needs. The assistance is based upon income and household size
- Dearborn and Ripley Counties
Southeastern Indiana Economic Opportunity Corporation
If you have questions or concerns regarding the informaiton provided, please contact the office during normal business hours.
Stay Safe and stay well.
Why Natural Gas?
• Lower cost & better comfort
• Higher quality heat
• Reliable & safe
• A natural occurring energy source
• Made in the USA
Minimize Your Bill
• Install a programmable thermostat
• Keep window shades and draperies open during the day
• Have your furnace serviced
Natural Gas Tips
How to identify a possible gas leak:
rotten egg or sulfur odor
blowing or hissing sound